The Smart Edition as a decision-making tool may be used in addition to the extensive Enterprise Edition or as a stand-alone software for quick and compact planning. The compact and stand-alone Smart Edition primarily supports small and medium-sized companies where corporate planning is limited by the use of conventional spreadsheet programs. At the same time these companies do not want to purchase an extensive BI solution.
Standard reporting provides you with predefined evaluations or you can process individual reports with multidimensional ad-hoc reporting. Due to the possibility of integrated company valuation via three different DCF methods, the Smart Edition is an ideal solution for:
The planning assistant supports the planning process with individual planning features such as trend analysis, average of recent years, average annual rate of change in per cent. The integrated corporate planning is coherent and additionally offers different methods of company evaluation (discounted cash flow). Actual Excel data can be easily imported via drag and drop and processed afterwards. The mapping is done on the profit and loss, financial statement and budget accounts. Problems with linked cells are a thing of the past.
ROOT and DATA
- Plan versions with different marketing years
- freely selectable income statement structure
- Plan horizon up to 5 years
- Planning based on accounts and cost centers
- user management
- Actual data acquisition through data import
- Actual period: max. 3 years
- Account links from the income statement to the balance sheet and the financial plan
- Sales tax
- payment parameters
- Simple, secure, fast and intuitive planning with planning assistants
- Planning horizon: max. 5 years, actual period: max. 3 years
- Wizard-based features: trend analysis, average of recent years, average rate of change in%, delta in% of sales
- Existing comparative evaluations as standard reporting: profit and loss statement, balance sheet, financial plan, key figures
- Freely configurable ad-hoc reporting
- Data analysis with existing data cube
- Presentation in diagrams
Controlling departments in large companies that are looking for a solution for the integrated corporate planning.
Affiliated companies where the budget plans of members of holding companies can be integrated in a monthly result, finance and balance sheet controlling.
Potential investors who demand fast results and company valuations.