- modular framework (predefined standards can be combined with individual modules
- Business content unique on the market (e.g. cost/performance accounting, initiative planning, etc.)
- based on technical industry standards
- user-oriented surface with functional focus on the user
- Real-time processing of data inputs, filter settings and interactions
- scalable (performance, user, application)
- sustainable investment security (structural change - corporate change)
- high project quality through implementation of the manufacturer and qualified partners
- fair licensing model (purchase, rental and white label models)
- Low TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- Customer impact (features and functions can be considered in the development roadmap)
Excerpt from BARC - Planning Survey 2019.
"CoPlanner offers a comprehensive business management controlling software including integrated functionality for planning, reporting and consolidation, which was among others awarded with the 1st place in the category Planning Functionality in the peer group Financial Performance Management Products in 2019.
With a total of four top rankings and 29 leading positions, CoPlanner scores very well in the survey across three different peer groups. Compelling scores in numerous key KPIs solidify CoPlanner's position for effective planning and as a CPM provider in the DACH region."
Together we will discuss your professional requirements for business planning, consolidation, personnel cost planning, cost/performance accounting or reporting and we will show you the benefits of a standardized but flexible solution.