In order to be able to make quick and well-founded decisions, decision-makers must be provided with target-oriented and reliable information. Not only does it help that the business result of the entire company can be determined e.g. by accounting on the profit and loss account level. It is important to have up-to-date, transparent and meaningful information about cost and profit contributions at different levels (cost centers/objects) and for different perspectives (e.g. products, customers, regions, processes). For successful control in the sense of the controlling control cycle, standardized and automated variances (e.g. price, quantity, or budget variances) between PLAN, TARGET and ACTUAL must also be delivered. Often existing cost accounting systems, especially in medium-sized companies, cannot meet these requirements or can only do so at considerable additional expense.
- Easy connection to existing ERP/KLR systems
- Step contribution margin calculation in PLAN/SOLL/IST
- Parallel mapping of valuation methods
- Consistent separation / allocation of variable/fixed costs
- Standardized and automated variance calculation
- Consistent tunability of the sub-calculators
- Integration of statistical key figures