CoPlanner is always happy to participate in interviews that take place in the context of master's theses on controlling topics. Ms. Namoah Djoua from the Ostbayrische Technische Hochschule Regensburg requested CoPlanner as an interview partner for her thesis, which investigates the status quo regarding the use of artificial intelligence (AI) in controlling in German medium-sized companies. AI in controlling is defined as the use of machine learning and deep learning algorithms to support controllers in their activities. The following research questions are addressed in the thesis:
- Has AI arrived in the daily controlling business in German SMEs?
- What obstacles exist for medium-sized companies in the introduction of AI in controlling?
- What benefits and opportunities are expected from the introduction of AI in controlling?
- Which measures are best suited to promote AI-supported controlling?
- How will AI-supported controlling develop in the future?