Process Cost Planning
Process cost planning enables you to include process costs in product cost planning and in the preliminary costing of cost objects. The planned costs are determined for individual sub-processes in the company with CoPlanner as well as for the reconciliation and validation of overhead costs and source-based settlement.
In principle, there is no fixed sequence for business process planning, but the following procedure is recommended:
- You plan statistical key figures that can be used as a basis for process cost allocation in plan and actual.
- You carry out activity type planning, and business process planning is based on Cost Center Accounting with activity type and tracing factor planning.
- You carry out primary cost planning
- You carry out secondary cost planning
- You carry out activity price calculation and process assessment
- You carry out the corresponding cost estimates for the reference object
Request a demo
Together we will discuss your professional requirements for business planning, consolidation, personnel cost planning, cost/performance accounting or reporting and we will show you the benefits of a standardized but flexible solution.