Process cost planning enables you to include process costs in product cost planning and in the preliminary costing of cost objects. The planned costs are determined for individual sub-processes in the company with CoPlanner as well as for the reconciliation and validation of overhead costs and source-based settlement.
In principle, there is no fixed sequence for business process planning, but the following procedure is recommended:
- You plan statistical key figures that can be used as a basis for process cost allocation in plan and actual.
- You carry out activity type planning, and business process planning is based on Cost Center Accounting with activity type and tracing factor planning.
- You carry out primary cost planning
- You carry out secondary cost planning
- You carry out activity price calculation and process assessment
- You carry out the corresponding cost estimates for the reference object