The Almdudler brand was founded in 1957 by the Viennese soda water and lemonade producer Erwin Klein. Almdudler is a traditional Austrian family business, which is now very successfully run by an external management. Thanks to its modern and future-oriented management, Almdudler is one of the top companies in the Austrian economy. Approximately 40 licensed bottlers and distribution partners in Austria, Germany and Switzerland take over the nationwide distribution in the retail and gastronomy sectors.
In order to manage the company efficiently, the company was looking for a controlling tool that would meet its requirements, such as integrated planning, customized input masks that could be expanded at any time, variable time dimensions and more. After an extended software selection process, Almdudler decided to use the CoPlanner software as controlling tool.
The first goal was the introduction of a data warehouse. In the first phase, the focus was on supporting the sales department with sales, turnover and contribution margin information. In the second phase, integrated corporate planning was then implemented.
Subsequently, the data warehouse processed not only revenue, quantity and financial data but also market data and data from internal quality management.
- Sales planning in liters/hectoliters and conversion to container sizes
- Planning of price-sensitive cost types, especially raw material costs
- Scenarios and simulations during the year
- Production and recipe planning
- Planning by article and/or groups
- Separation of customer business according to trade, gastronomy, etc.
- Budget and current forecasting
- Seamless connection to upstream systems and industry software
- Target/actual comparison based on sales, turnover and DB
- Integrated platform for budgeting up to DB III, sales, sales and purchase planning